Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have an 01 Millenia with 90,000 miles. The car keeps generating a P1250 code which I believe is Pressure Regulator Control Circuit Solenoid Fault however the Check Engine Light does NOT come on solely from that code. My Millenia is up for its Emissions Inspection and I can’t get it to go from NOT READY to READY on the 2 Readiness Monitors for EGR and EVAP despite driving 140 miles but not on the highway. (Mostly local driving of 50 mph or less). After finally giving up trying to keep EGR or EVAP monitors to go Ready, I took the Millenia onto the highway up to 60-65 mph. After about 4 miles, the check engine light went off with a P0400 code for EGR - Flow. Unfortunately, this was only way I was able to get the Readiness Monitors for EVAP and EGR to go from Not Ready to Ready. The car is really old and I don’t want to spend a lot of money on it since we only drive it very locally to stores, schools, etc. Any suggestions on what could be causing the P1250 or P0400 error codes to go off that won’t break the bank to fix just so that the car can pass its state inspection? Thanks so much in advance for any help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts