Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone find out if putting on the new headlights on their older millenia is possible? the only difference i see in the new ones is the grill and headlight layout. its just an idea i was throwing around my mind...any thoughts?

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
The hood on '01 and '02 Mils are slightly different than the previous models. So a plug and play swap won't be possible. The bumper is also slightly more infused assembly on the '01 and '02 as well. Such a simple swap would require a lot of $$, time and headaches-IMO.

-Regards,

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
God damn it, I got warned for doing that.

From experience with other cars, you could do the swap if you had a wrecked '02 and were willing to do a lot of stuffing around. Whether there's anything to be gained is another story...

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
you just have to sell your older millenia and buy an 0102.... then you'll have the new headlights ;)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Agreed

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
wow

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
this is very simple to figure out.
What you will need.

02 headlights
02 bonnet
02 fenders
02 bumper
02 grille
02 fogs

very easy fellas :)

If anything, I would strongly consider buying a 02 model, and converting the frotn back to the 94-00 style.

·
Registered
0 Posts
first of all its 01 and 02, there is no 03 etc.

The fit is really simple, all you need to do is change your front fenders, front bumper, and new hood, plus modify the mounting clips then your good to go

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
i like the tails on both, but i do not like the giant chrome thing around the license plate on 01/02's... simply because it is huge and has sharp edges, while the rest of the car is rounded

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
The 94-00 shape is just sexy. The 94 Eunos 800 combo in particualr with the old style tails and 2 piece aus/jap spec projectors

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
i just thought it would be cool to bring up a post from 4 years ago and see how mazdaworld become. basically this: it went from informational to informational with a side dish of whores, now rice, and rice defenders.
[/b]
yes back then it was boring... now it's a lively soap opera

·
Registered
0 Posts
it is quite the classic design, about a week ago some whore who just bought a 3 was wondering if my car was a 2006 or even a concept car because she had never seen it before. considering my tails, with leds, and my other such mods its easy to see why, that combined with the timeless design and a car that looks like it just rolled off the lot

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
that's why i love it

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
now if it had been someone with an iq over 20 that would have been even sweeter, I often get people asking if its na 03-05, however no one has been so bold to say its concept car

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
people always think i have a new car

1 - 20 of 23 Posts