Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my '86 B-2000 since new and would like to sell it to someone who appreciates her.
Longbed, replaced engine/transmission at 180,000 mi and runs smoothly. Has always been sheltered in dry west USA.
Presently has 243,000 mi with no rust and never had any accidents. New tires and a/c.
What would be a reasonable price to ask?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have owned my '86 B-2000 since new and would like to sell it to someone who appreciates her.
Longbed, replaced engine/transmission at 180,000 mi and runs smoothly. Has always been sheltered in dry west USA.
Presently has 243,000 mi with no rust and never had any accidents. New tires and a/c.
Thanks.
Hey Bob.. I really want a 1984, but am having a hard time finding one, I am interested in yours.. could I get some pics? What part of the country? I am in Texas, but can travel..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fandango;
I live in mtn community at Big Bear Lake in Calif. Very dry climate.
Truck is 1986 model that I purchased in July of 1985 and am the original owner. It's a long-bed, stick shift, has a/c, runs perfectly, changed engine/trans at 180,000 mi and now has 240,000 mi on her. Never had any accidents, body is perfect. Needs a right rear brake cyl. Tires are new Michelins. Also needs a Group 24 battery. Any such fixes are minor.
It has always been sheltered.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks.
I would think $3000-4000? if body, paint & interior in good cond/ costs way more to fix one up than buy one like this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts