Mazda World Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing the Eibach Pro-Kit springs on my 2000 Millenium Edition, the car has 32k on it. Therefore i have a set of Mazda stock springs, so i'm looking for anyone who would like to buy them or trade them for a set of cross-drilled rotors. Any inquireries please email me at [email protected].

Elmer

·
Registered
45 Posts
just wondering how the ride is on the Eibachs?? i really want them asap but wanna know some feedback. did you change struts? and do you reccomend them?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
just wondering  how the ride is on the Eibachs?? i really want them asap but wanna know some feedback. did you change struts? and do you reccomend them?
Can't change the struts on this car, there's no aftermarket struts made. :(

Only thing you can do is have Koni make inserts for yours, but you gotta send it to them first.

Last edited by Shayaan at Aug 29 2002, 02:31 AM

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pearl99Mazda,
The ride is awesome..just make sure the mechanic puts the appropriate springs on the back and in the front..i had the bad luck of having my springs switche incorrectly causing my car to be lower than it should've been....but I HIGHLY recommend getting them....although the back springs are still a little high, but the front is good...you could always cut a coil of the back springs if you like...also Koni and KYB do not make struts for the Millenia

Elmer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.