Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are u able to adjust these coil shocks? I bought new tires same size as my old pair. But my shock sits right on top of my tire.
Automotive tire Gas Rim Engineering Automotive wheel system
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Vehicle brake Automotive lighting

·
Administrator
222 Posts
I don't believe that the stock shocks are adjustable but it was a common mod for the P5, are you the original owner?

That shock tower looks like it is sticking up real high? I dunno man...if the tires are the exact same size then something is wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not the original owner. Have owned the P5 for 3 years. I just stood the new tire up against the old tire. Sits a lot higher. Old tire was low profile but same size tire. Would wheel spacer fix this problem? Cause I really love the new tires I got from Discount Tire.

·
Administrator
222 Posts
I am not the original owner. Have owned the P5 for 3 years. I just stood the new tire up against the old tire. Sits a lot higher. Old tire was low profile but same size tire. Would wheel spacer fix this problem? Cause I really love the new tires I got from Discount Tire.
A wheel spacer is going to make it push out more, it won't stop any rubbing. You bought the incorrect sized tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts