Mazda World Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 953 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are announcing the upcoming 2005 MazdaWorld Meet It will be in the summer of 2005 and although we have not chosen an exact location or date, we are deciding those issues as you read this. Everyone on MazdaWorld is not only invited but we would love to have your participation. If you are intersted in coming just post a reply that you are interested, what state you are from, and what you drive. We would like this meet to be as large as possible. We plan to make this meet a complete weekend of fun. The below are some of the quick points that are beind decided.

1. Central Eastern State ( TN, South Carolina, Washington D.C.
2. What hotels to try to stay in as a group?
3. Grtting members interested in coming to meet with various models of Mazda

Marcus

Please note that while much of the beginning of this thread states the meet will be in TN, the meet location has been moved to Washington DC for June 25/26. There is not a meet in TN anymore.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
droooooool i'd love to go to the dragon... my bro just did it in the s2k a few months ago... i think 80+ cars showed up... it's def like a 1000 mile trip (each way)....i wish we could do something cool like that... mannnnn 13 miles i believe? of crazy winding road... droooool

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
300 plus turs in 11 miles and that doesn't even include the long straight away everyone blast down right before you start into the curvy section. Oh yeah 80 cars
now that's representation. They had a Mini Cooper meet up there not long ago that supposedly had numbers like that or greater.

Marcus

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
if it was far away, I would have my milly shipped there

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK big money.

Marcus

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
Originally posted by Mymellinie@Jul 13 2004, 10:39 AM
Anyway this particular area is not far from Knoxville where there are penty of hotels or Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge where there is an amusement park and a basic resort/tourist town with lots of hotels and places to eat things to do etc. Anyway I am not saying this is where it has to be but hopefully it can be in a place similar to this.

Marcus
Dollywood huh... i went there when iwas 11... it was nice...

then went up to gatlingburg.. dont they have a ripleys believe it or not there?

i think i remeber the dragon thing but we didnt drive all the way thru it

but thats definately way too far

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Way to far for you maybe :D . 45 minutes from me. Naw i am not saying it has to be there. I just was thinking of someplace where the event can be more centralized. It seems that most of the people on the list are from the eastern half of the country and a large percentage of that seems to be from NY/NJ area. The distance some will have to travel is also why it nees to be a multiple day event to justify drive etc. The area I proposed is just an area that is accustomed to seeing lots of cars so no hassles there. Nopi even has an event in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg

Marcus

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
Originally posted by Mymellinie@Jul 13 2004, 02:21 PM
Way to far for you maybe :D . 45 minutes from me. Naw i am not saying it has to be there. I just was thinking of someplace where the event can be more centralized. It seems that most of the people on the list are from the eastern half of the country and a large percentage of that seems to be from NY/NJ area. The distance some will have to travel is also why it nees to be a multiple day event to justify drive etc. The area I proposed is just an area that is accustomed to seeing lots of cars so no hassles there. Nopi even has an event in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg

Marcus
i get wut u mean... thats why atlantic city would be ill

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
fuck ya... AC all day been wanting to go there for a lil minute

but lets have the meet in FL, theres no place in the world with more shit to do then FL.... got like 10 amusement parks, billion beaches... and lots of fine females

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fine Females :whistle: . Married won't fuck with that. Everything else is cool but what about nice scenic roads to drive? That would be the short coming to me of Florida but I don't know much about it besides the turnpike is heavily patrolled. As far as being a little bit more centrally located for everyone, how about Va. Beach

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't been but want to go. Maybe my wife will not want to go to Va. Beach. You know its not like its Fla and all, and all I am there for is hangin with the fellas :thumbsup:

Marcus

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
so thats good for u ... SLUTSSSSSSSSSSss

hey 95.... i swear when u come to V.Beach u could stay in my room and i wotn give u no problems

HEY REALLY WHOS DOWN FOR A MEET AT VIRGINIA BEACH?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I still like the tail of the dragon because I am a driving enthusiast and not an enthusiast looking for something to drive :lol:

Marcus

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If in summer I believe I am. Or maybe even Baltimiore if in the summer.

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
Originally posted by Mymellinie@Jul 13 2004, 06:42 PM
If in summer I believe I am. Or maybe even Baltimiore if in the summer.
next month dammit

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn Clue next month is puhing don't you think? :lol:

Marcus

1 - 20 of 953 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.