Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a huge issue with my lock mechanism, the lock button on both doors, key fob, truck button DOES NOT LOCK. Even when you start driving in the car after a couple minutes when it’s supposed to lock it doesn’t.
I’ve taken the whole lock/unlock switch out tested with volt meter and with power, it’s still actuating and working with power to it Doors still lock manually we also tested all the fuses with volt meter.
The unlock works in every way, both door buttons, key fob work perfectly and it’s just the lock feature that doesn’t.

Any ideas or has anyone else experience this? I’m suffering like it’s my first car locking every lock manually lol. Help with my first world problems.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having a huge issue with my lock mechanism, the lock button on both doors, key fob, truck button DOES NOT LOCK. Even when you start driving in the car after a couple minutes when it’s supposed to lock it doesn’t.
I’ve taken the whole lock/unlock switch out tested with volt meter and with power, it’s still actuating and working with power to it Doors still lock manually we also tested all the fuses with volt meter.
The unlock works in every way, both door buttons, key fob work perfectly and it’s just the lock feature that doesn’t.

Any ideas or has anyone else experience this? I’m suffering like it’s my first car locking every lock manually lol. Help with my first world problems.
The battery might not have the correct voltage under load. My 2016 cx5 if there is any drop in volts the car will not lock. On my 3rd battery in 6 years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts