Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
143 Posts
Very nice interior, the gauges and many of the display items are SO small though. And, one thing I really miss having a Mazda is the ability to play CDs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very nice interior, the gauges and many of the display items are SO small though. And, one thing I really miss having a Mazda is the ability to play CDs.
I presume you have provision for a USB stick? I hated the idea of not being able to play CD's when I bought my latest CX-5, but now that I've loaded almost a hundred CD's on a 16 GB stick, I never want to see another CD. A stick is so much more convenient to use.

·
Administrator
143 Posts
I presume you have provision for a USB stick? I hated the idea of not being able to play CD's when I bought my latest CX-5, but now that I've loaded almost a hundred CD's on a 16 GB stick, I never want to see another CD, so much more convenient to use.
I have more than 2 thousand songs on my memory stick. But sometimes you just want to hear a full CD and hear the songs in order the way they are supposed to be played. For instance Pink Floyd The Wall.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I presume you have provision for a USB stick? I hated the idea of not being able to play CD's when I bought my latest CX-5, but now that I've loaded almost a hundred CD's on a 16 GB stick, I never want to see another CD. A stick is so much more convenient to use.
so much easier with a USB stick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts