Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been test driving the new 2021 cx-5, but can not get comfortable in the driver or passenger seats. Drove several different trim lines. for hour or more.
Gee, seats are too hard on the bottom and the side are terribly hard. What gives with Mazda? Seats more designed for test robots than the average human. Also, see comments on this forum that others have issues with their seats.
My daughter drove it and was not able to get comfortable in the seat, either.
Sad - wanted the auto - but I want to be comfortable driving it, too. If the seats are not comfortable...will move on to a vehicle that has seats that I can drive without being in pain.

·
Administrator
93 Posts
I find the seats very comfortable and more comfortable than the 6 Subarus I had. I think it depends on the body type that you have. I am thin and my back doesn't smash into the seat bolsters.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We've been on a dozen 500-mile+ drives with our '18 Touring and enjoyed every mile. That initial firmness you feel actually translates into better, more consistent support over a long drive. I'd buy this car again without hesitation. But you either like the feel of the seats, or you don't.....different seats for different butts. Good luck searching.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts