Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas names jeff,
just recently bought a 87 mazda b2000 2wd standard. bought the vehicle to fix it up the guy i bought if from rebuilt the engine but didnt put everthing back together. i know im missing parts as well as most of the vacuum lines are off. i have searched everywhere for the diagram. it is not under my hood like the hanes manual or chilton manual says. someone on the forum said something about a mitchell manual but i couldnt find anthing at my local library or on line. i have even searched for this particular vehicle for sale and asked the seller if they might have the diagram under their hood. even the local dealer could not tell me anything they guys there searched their system and books they had on hand and found nothing but a b2200 diagram and early and later model diagrams. i appriciate any help or direction anyone can give me thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unfortunately I've never been able to find a diagram specifically for the 2nd Gen B2000 either but about 90% of it IS the same as the B2200. Here is some of the best information you are going to find anywhere for the vacuum lines:

B2200 / B2000 Color Vacuum Diagrams
Tech Video: B2200 and B2000 Altitude Compensator
Tech Video: B2200 and B2000 Vacuum Control Valve

If you have some lines that you can't locate on that diagram post a picture of the device and the line color and I'll see if I can figure out were it goes.

Your other option is to get a weber kit or adapt a holley 5200.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 87 mazda b2000 and i just got done rebuilding the top end do to a blown head gasket and without thinking about it I just unplugged all the vacuum lines and didn't mark or write them down so ive searched all over the web and even paid 50 bucks to Haynes website which is a waste of money but back on track I still cant find a vacuum line diagram for my series truck so if anyone can help me that would be awsome thanks

·
Registered
1986 Mazda B2000 SE-5 Long Bed
8 Posts
The old Mazda Minitruckin website has a full scan of the service manual for download. The pages may say B2200 but the FE and F2 are almost identical, excluding the crank and the lifters.

Most of the vacuum stuff is junk, it drives the EGR and catalyst system and can be capped off safely. If you plan on keeping the original Nikki carb, you will want the MAP sensor and a few other lines but the rest can be dropped.
For the Weber swaps you can delete almost all of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts