Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 929 and really like it. I have a few questions I was hoping someone could help me out with.
1. After driving a long distance (over 100) miles, the trunk on the passenger side of the car was very warm. I lifted up the carpet and the floor was hot to the touch. It was not hot on the drivers side and the wheel was not hot. Any ideas?
2. The center cap on my wheels are losing their paint. Has any one figured out the paint code for the stock gray wheel caps?
3. Is there a CD player that will fit in the little compartment below the radio or do I have to replace the whole radio to get a CD player?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I can help with your last two questions.

Regarding audio equipment, check out Crutchfield - possibly the ultimate site for figuring out what fits in your vehicle. As far as getting a separate CD player to go with your stock head unit, you may have to search a little bit - although I think they're still out there.

And for alloy wheels, refer to Wheel Collision Center - these guys have been advertising in the back of the car mags for a long time, which kinda tells me they must be doing something right. If nothing else, fire off an e-mail and ask if they can recommend a specific paint brand and color. (Note that they're proud of their endorsements at other auto forums, such as the almighty VW Vortex.)

Duncan :D - hope that helps you out

Last edited by hondaboy81 at Oct 1 2002, 07:06 PM

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
maybe the heat has to do with the muffler, check the heat sheild

1 - 5 of 5 Posts