Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a3399196d2' border='0' alt='user posted image'>

What do you think? I am going to a white background because it's easier on the eyes. Notice the links on the side please... the Millenia has a section, and it will contain EVERYTHING you need (trust me, I'm developing it as I type hehe) as far as parts, do-it-yourself, etc...

It's kinda bland right now, but I will also be posting news items with pictures, and it will quickly spice up.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
You are missing the 323, MX-3, MX-6, 929... if it's going to be "mazdaworld" I think you should include every possible mazda.

·
Registered
349 Posts
hey...im really excited about this webpage, i heard about it on automotiveforums.com, whenever i look for stuff on m y car or forums i have to go to websites like that.and it sucks. because they have websites like maxima.org, but they dont have anything for mazda, i wish we could develop a page just for certain cars, but this is cool, just include stuff for the 626 =)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey...im really excited about this webpage, i heard about it on automotiveforums.com, whenever i look for stuff on m y car or forums i have to go to websites like that.and it sucks. because they have websites like maxima.org, but they dont have anything for mazda, i wish we could develop a page just for certain cars, but this is cool, just include stuff for the 626 =)
The more members that we get, the easier it will be to have things for the 626. The 2.5L engine is the same one as the Millenia, and there are few things you can do to it as far as I know.. But hopefully we'll get some guides up for everybody.

Last edited by Shayaan at Aug 29 2002, 08:25 PM

·
Registered
903 Posts
Well Shayaan, I must say I do like this new site. At first I was disapointed to see the old go....but make way for the new. I really like the layout, keep up the good work!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by bryanj@Aug 29 2002, 07:15 PM
Well Shayaan, I must say I do like this new site. At first I was disapointed to see the old go....but make way for the new. I really like the layout, keep up the good work!!!
Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it :)

Things are going to keep growing here, I'm just working on some stuff :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yeah Shayaan, cool site. It's kinda like the other two car club sites I'm a member off. You got the better smilies so that's encouraging. hehe :D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by MilleniaFalcon@Sep 1 2002, 04:19 AM
Yeah Shayaan, cool site. It's kinda like the other two car club sites I'm a member off. You got the better smilies so that's encouraging. hehe :D
Can't deny the emoticons! :wub:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts