Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I am installing 8 parking sensor system in my 2004 Mazda 6. I have run all the wires but I am bloody stumped on how to pick up an acc wire. The parking sensor unit requires an ACC power ignition connection. I am trying to do it with the minimum amount of hassle. I am handy with stuff but I am not an auto electrician. I can use a multimeter.
I have a wire already run to the fuse box that is inside the car on the passengers side. I would prefer to not to have to strip out the steering to find the acc wire there. Can anybody point me to where I can get the acc ignition from the loom beside the fuse box or the fuse box itself?, failing that can you point me to the best location?

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Folks,

I am installing 8 parking sensor system in my 2004 Mazda 6. I have run all the wires but I am bloody stumped on how to pick up an acc wire. The parking sensor unit requires an ACC power ignition connection. I am trying to do it with the minimum amount of hassle. I am handy with stuff but I am not an auto electrician. I can use a multimeter.
I have a wire already run to the fuse box that is inside the car on the passengers side. I would prefer to not to have to strip out the steering to find the acc wire there. Can anybody point me to where I can get the acc ignition from the loom beside the fuse box or the fuse box itself?, failing that can you point me to the best location?
Two of the ACC controlled circuits are [Cigar] and [R.Cigar]

In the picture below you can see I have a fuse tap for my dash cameras grabbing ACC power from [CIGAR]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts