Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ever happened to the discussion about bags in a Millenia. I am getting custom air ride for my Millenia in a couple of months. If anybody is interested in a group buy, post a reply. Starting price is 1700.00 for a complete bolt-on kit.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$1700 is the price they have for the kit sold seperately. Since I'm selling my Millenia, I'm not going to be in the group buy but if yall wanna see what they can do, the place is called Showtime Hydros. Just search that in yahoo.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by Milenia21@Oct 10 2002, 06:16 PM
$1700 is the price they have for the kit sold seperately.  Since I'm selling my Millenia, I'm not going to be in the group buy but if yall wanna see what they can do, the place is called Showtime Hydros.  Just search that in yahoo.

I used Canover's air ride set up on my Acura, some years back. They were very reliable and didn't give me any grief. Check out there website if you're interested in a quality set up.

Regards,

:rolleyes:

http://www.krooz-int.com/new/canover.html

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey guys... i just bought the air ride kit for my milly.waiting for it to get here though... and i cant have it installed till mid jan because the shop im going to is extremely busy.i got the Vi-Air kit with fast valve. one 5 gallon tank, 1/2" cables. 10 switches, and the pressure guage al lfor 1000.00 installation will run about 300-400 depending if i wanna cut any part of the frame.ill get back to you guys with pix or any new info i get on these. if you guys are lookin for prices like these for your bags.... hit me up at xX VENOM240 Xx on aim...peaCe

·
Registered
34 Posts
yea i finnaly got them thangs put on..... let me just tell yall.. THAT SHIT IS LOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW im tukinthe RIM of my stock 15's. as for a smooth ride?!?! it isnt as smooth as stock, but its quite comfy, thats unless your on the ground or all the way up.ill try to get pix posted!

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
venom240 - Hurry up and post some pics.............................!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
OKKKKKKKKKKKK im going!!! today im goign to develope the pix and see if i can scan them or something.i really wanted to wait for some rims.. but i guess ill post these until. i didnt get them from a site. but i think you can go to www.vi-air.com and they might have something. im borrowing these 18 inch lexanis for this commercial they are filming here in miami about a car show. so ill try and get some pix of that too.ill holla back!wUn

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ZackCND@Feb 28 2003, 08:56 AM
Argh,

That site does not work. Does anyone know any places online to purchase/price air ride systems? Thanks!
Just do a internet query. You will get a lot of good results.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I still cant find shiat. I really have no clue what Im looking for either. I just want a site that will tell me a price, and what I need to get "air ride"..... the sites I see are for hauling shit, or muscle cars...

Also, Venom! Where those pics at??

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ZackCND@Apr 3 2003, 03:28 PM
Hey Venom... No Pics Yet??
where you been!? you missed out this fiasco regarding venom and his air ride suspension!

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Dudes, he even posted pics of his components. I'm not sure the dude was making it up. You guys just chased off another member.............again.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@Apr 4 2003, 12:10 PM
Dudes, he even posted pics of his components.  I'm not sure the dude was making it up.  You guys just chased off another member.............again.
only the strong survive.................!? :huh:

you definately gotta have tough skin post up in the beetch, well at time you do.

i think he personally run his self away, by posting up extremely derogatory comments and what not.

just my 2 cents

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Thats true, there was no reason to be so deffensive, but just by reading this thread, the dudes been working on his bag situation for a while....then says They're on, but no new wheels yet.....then.....new wheels heres pics and we call BS. I will admit the pics looked fishy though.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts