Mazda World Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Originally posted by reality1011@Sep 20 2004, 06:34 PM
hmmm, isnt it only infridgement if the credit is not given?.... like a term paper with plagerism?
No. The rules are completely different for educational use. However, for all uses, the copying and distribution of a complete manual for other than archival purposes is a copyright violation and is treated as theft. Copying small portions of a copyrighted work, with due credit, is permitted under certain, very limited, circumstances.

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
Originally posted by alpine1725@Sep 21 2004, 07:18 PM
However, for all uses, the copying and distribution of a complete manual ... Copying small portions of a copyrighted work
so then let's paste fragments of it everywhere...

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
Originally posted by reality1011@Sep 21 2004, 07:20 PM
well that sucks, might have to contact mazda themselves
and when you do how much you wanna bet you'll get a canned letter something like this:

"We do NOT recommend you reading the Check Engine Codes as only a QUALIFIED Mazda dealer would be able to assist you better with your problem. Mazda does not recommend you attempting to repair your car yourself, as it uses highly technologically advanced equipment which is better serviced by a Mazda dealer"

:lol:

·
Registered
52 Posts
not sure if this is pinned but if it isn't it should be
this is exactly what i needed

thanks again for the info guys

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
you can also just type in the code HERE and it will tell you what it is ...

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
:magic:
stuck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice....so if i get p1285 and p1299 can i count on changing the sensor as part of repair? WHen the sensors trip do they go bad?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts