Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in sales at a porsche, audi, and bmw dealership and our detail manager makes all his own cleaners, and solvents, and sells them. My favorite is a product he calls blast. It will clean bugs, tar or anything else on paint, will remove brake dust from any type of wheel (alloy, alluminum, polished, chrome etc...) is safe to use on leather, and will take out almost any type of stain on floor mats. This stuff gets everything out of anything and is safe on any surface. These are some of the most amazing products you will ever see. If anybody is interested in product and pricing let me know.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Get us some prices and stuff, and maybe if he can send me a sample I can post a review on the site (if he wants). Then I can give him a link and he can offer it to people thru the site.

Just a thought. I don't want to spend money on stuff that I've never tried before :) I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I guess this forum died - no answer on that request for a sample? Any chance we can get to see it in action, i personally would be interested but not on an unverified product.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by MazSound@Apr 12 2003, 07:38 PM
I guess this forum died - no answer on that request for a sample? Any chance we can get to see it in action, i personally would be interested but not on an unverified product.
ski should have some sort of respone by the 14th of April.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll check into this matter today................let me get back to ya...........guess I forgot.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@Apr 14 2003, 10:29 AM
I'll check into this matter today................let me get back to ya...........guess I forgot.
Meguiar's 3 step liquid wax solution works great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts