1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys need

Microsoft Office 97?

I have it
This is not an OEM or upgrade and is UNREGISTERED! Retail version of Microsoft Office Professional works with windows '95, 98, 2000, ME and XP. This package gives you: Word 97, PowerPoint 97, Outlook 97, Excel 97, Access 97. This copy is in its original CD jewel case with the liscense number on rear case. It will allow you to update to newer versions when ready. Buyer to pay 6.00 shipping and handling. This issue does not come with manual or box but in 1997 was sold retail as a stand alone CD. Microsoft Office Professional includes: Microsoft Power Point 97 Microsoft Outlook 97 Microsoft Excel 97 Microsoft Word 97 Microsoft Access 97

or

Microsoft 2000 Professional UPDATE

I have it

This is NOT OEM, NOT academic, this is true RETAIL BOX Version!
This one upgrade your current office suite (if you have any one of the earlier version of Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, access, publisher, etc) to the powerful office 2000 professional!
This package includes:

2 CDs, Manual,

Microsoft Access,

Word,

Excel,

PowerPoint,

Outlook,

Publisher

If you need Eather of these two , please E-mail me or PM me.

-ChRi§

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was going to put it in the Sale forums, but then it said for Mazda parts....so I wasent sure if I should or not. Then i saw how the lounge was open to anything, even off topic, so i put it there

Sorry
-ChRi§

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.