Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a Body kit for a 1998 Mazda 626 ?? Or even a place where they make custom body kits ? ? Any sites to do with any kind of exterior components ? ? ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yea forgot to mention this, maybe u know, ive seen that kit before but its made for the j-spec version of the 626 and to make it fit the US version u need to do some molding to the front and back bumpers. Do you know about how much that will cost? I like that kit a lot but i dont know how it would look after some molding is done to it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
ok i dont know if im going to sound stupid or what. but i looked at those pics, and i was possibly thinking about a body kit for my 626, and its a 99 but do they have one for it yet? cuz on that page i dont think i saw one.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No that kit is for 98 and up. They dont make any body kits that will fit the US Spec 626 perfectly. That one you need to modifiy to make it fit. Someone told me that they will make one sometime in the next few months but thats just what i heard so its still a rumor.

·
Registered
349 Posts
oh okay. cuz i love that body kit but i figured maybe it was just like that in japan and not here in the US, and they just didnt have one here yet, but geez i hope that rumor is true, that would be awesome

·
Registered
10,541 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you guys are unhappy with the body kits they make for your car.. have one custom made.

That's what us maxima drivers had to do at Maxima. Org, the only option we had was the stillen kit, for $1500. A couple of owners talked to shops, and asked if they would make a whole new kit. It took weeks of planing and designing but it all worked out and it was worth it they have a bunch now on mass production. Now there is over 5 body kits for us to pick from that are under $600.

This is all just my 2 cents

Oh yeah and remember, if you have a shop that's willing to make you a kit, and u can get a line up of other people that are willing to buy it to with you, that will help the price a lot if you can sell it in quantity

-ChRi§ B)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea sometime whenever i get the money im planning on starting a group buy to make a body kit for the 626. I want one that looks like the Black Widow body kit for the 626. Some time ill try to organize everything.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well i can scratch my lost post i just put up there. I just got into an accident tonight. Just great. Some moron trying to turn left from the middle lane. Front left is smashed. On top of that the bastard took off. Just great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts