Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen all those TIGHT CD, DVD and CAR MP3 players...and i'm feenin' to get one..but i dont feel like paying $1500 to $2000, does anyone know of any other brands that are of good quality, but less expensive..

thanks

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
if you want dvd playback capability you are going to have to shell out the money. BUT... one option I have considered but not tried is to buy a decent HU w/ aux input, a PS2 or Xbox, and an LCD monitor... hook all that sh*t up and you have a dvd player.... and you'll save like $500 +.. later

·
Registered
428 Posts
Alpine has the flip up screen for $1k, but you'll have to get the DVD/CD changer which is like $1k also. All in all, it pays to have multimedia. I would get the Clarion or Kenwood flip up HUs. Save $500 a month and you'll have your very own in 4 months. Clarion has a slight edge with it's partial removable face. Kenwood doesn't have that option so it's a sitting duck to sneaky theives.

·
Registered
5 Posts
checkout icon-tv. really good stuff. if you wanna see it, it's in my sig. :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you done want to spend the big $'s then go Ebay :lol:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hey guys, guess what I got last weekend.....thats right you guessed it XM radio!! Man, this thing is cool...anyone else have one of these. It only costed $300 installed to my factory BOSE stereo :D Just thought I'd let everyone know that i'm happy with the product. Not only do you get 100 stations, but you can tell who the artist/songname is on anyone of the stations. I think it is the cheapest/best addition to an auto, specially the milly!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts