Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all,, big ups to shayann for getting this forum back up,, u gets much luv for that,,

Know this is an early question for us just to get started though i need to know,, i just got an new supercharge back in the milly s 95 and was wondering if your guys ever expierience your milly temp guage goin a little over the half length after street racing the car for just a little while, and is thier any way of getting more air to the car, especially since i live in the hot dessert AZ

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I think mine did that a couple of times before the engine burned out and I had to get it rebuilt... not trying to jinx you; because I know for a fact that mine was not heat related, the car was just burning oil really badly. Just thought I'd let you know though.

·
0 Posts
i have a '99 s and my temp stays nice and cool, around mid to little below mid range on the temp gauge. i live is s. florida and it gets very hot here as well. either something is wrong with your thermostat or radiator i would guess if its overheating excessivly. but then again could just be the environment. check all your cooling systems and fluids out.

G

·
0 Posts
if your guys ever expierience your milly temp guage goin a little over the half length after street racing the car for just a little while, and is thier any way of getting more air to the car, especially since i live in the hot dessert AZ[/quote]

Early 95 milly radiators were a hugh screwup by Mazda. My rad blew. got a new one from . Long story short early rads had 36 cross flow tubes, later rads had 52, Big difference. Get a new rad from Auto Radiator Outlet, 1-800-252-0333 ($214) all brass.

·
0 Posts
yah i was told the newer S models have an over-sized radiator to keep it nice and cool, check em out. im sure it wouldnt be too tough to get one for your '95

1 - 6 of 6 Posts