Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's happening everyone and thank you for welcoming me into the Mazda World!

I'm no stranger to Mazdas and have had a passion for the brand for years on end. After going through many, many other vehicles (primarily due to very poor buying choices), I landed my first Mazda in 2010 in the form of a 2001 Mazda Millenia 2.5 Premium. Was an amazing car, until the seedy past of the previous owners came to life when a rod bearing spun and the cats and the motor went to the grave.

Years went by and while I saw my mom driving her 2001 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 at the time and my sister driving her 2004 Mazda 3 and all the while, I just knew what brand I was ultimately striving to buy. Well now as of July 27, 2015, I have achieved my goal and by a strange twist of fate, I found the EXACT car I was going to buy brand new...at a Toyota dealership's pre-owned lot (was there because my 2005 Toyota Corolla blew up at 81K miles bc it was a lemon from the start)!

So now I am the proud owner of a 2014 Mazda 3 i Touring in Deep Crystal Blue Mica with Black cloth seats and the all important 6-speed MANUAL transmission...so hard to find around here in Houston, that mine was one of 5 within a few hundred miles that had a manual transmission at all! If there's one word I had to describe my car with...it's ENGAGING! It makes me feel like a driver even on just my daily commute to work!

Can't wait to learn more about my car as I go and also modify it slightly over the course of my ownership!

Thanks for reading/ welcoming me in!

Bobby Johnson
Founder/ Editor In-Chief -- "The Open Road Auto Reviews"
Houston, TX

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's just a few pics! Featuring Shasta GSD, my German Shepherd custom home-made costume that I use for all kinds entertainment, including with kids and charity events!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts