Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying for a couple of months to find clear corner lenses for my '98 milly. Does anybody know where I can find them? Also looking at putting 00-01 turn signals in the front bumper. Heard they would fit. Maybe somebody else has heard the same thing. :unsure:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by GoldMilly '98@Nov 5 2002, 07:15 AM
I have been trying for a couple of months to find clear corner lenses for my '98 milly. Does anybody know where I can find them? Also looking at putting 00-01 turn signals in the front bumper. Heard they would fit. Maybe somebody else has heard the same thing. :unsure:
The '01/'02 Millenia's do not have turn signal in the front bumpers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help milleniaS. Like the ride too. I may try looking somewhere other than a dealership though. Sorry about misquoting on the years, I just got my '98 not too long ago, still pretty new with the body styles and all. I am also looking at new headlights. Don't have the dough for HID, so I'm gonna stick to bulbs. I have read a couple of posts and it looks like PIAA is my best bet. I have already had to get one socket replaced, so I am kinda weary about the blue/HID effect lights. What is the best option for bulbs, regardless of price?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Originally posted by GoldMilly '98@Nov 6 2002, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the help milleniaS. Like the ride too. I may try looking somewhere other than a dealership though. Sorry about misquoting on the years, I just got my '98 not too long ago, still pretty new with the body styles and all. I am also looking at new headlights. Don't have the dough for HID, so I'm gonna stick to bulbs. I have read a couple of posts and it looks like PIAA is my best bet. I have already had to get one socket replaced, so I am kinda weary about the blue/HID effect lights. What is the best option for bulbs, regardless of price?
PIAA bulbs are the best.

If you're going to upgrade, go and get an HID conversion. Otherwise PIAA is the next best thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts