Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im new to the forum so this is my first post. I just bought my Millenia yesterday and im already trying to hook it up. My question is if there are clear tail lights available for the 95-99 model. I really think that would look great on my car. So if anybody knows of a website or a place to go, please help me out.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
No manufacture develops clear taillights for the Millenia. I only know of one company that claims to be willing to create clear taillights for Millenia's. But they wanted be to submit a concept to them.

Since I own a '01 Millenia and like its taillights, I wasn't willing to do the work for something I really didn't want. I did this research, when the custommillenia.com website was up. And simply passed the info on to other members who are interested in clear taillights.

·
Registered
903 Posts
They do make them for the milly. Check out www.sarona.com and look at the milly accesories. I called during the beginning of the year and they quoted me around $700 for the pair of altezzas. I don't know if they are still at that price....but they ARE available :D . I wish there were some others available, but I don't know of any.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sarona.com taillights don't look clear. Looks like lights from a Nissan Skyline.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by bryanj@Sep 11 2002, 05:06 PM
They do make them for the milly.  Check out www.sarona.com and look at the milly accesories.  I called during the beginning of the year and they quoted me around $700 for the pair of altezzas.  I don't know if they are still at that price....but they ARE available :D .  I wish there were some others available, but I don't know of any.
The tail lights on the sarona site is completley off the subject of being clear (altezza) style tail lights. I personally think they look outdated.

However, sarona is probably your best option if you just want a replacement tail light.

Last edited by seldomseen at Sep 18 2002, 10:18 AM

·
Registered
329 Posts
Be careful, in some areas Clear tail lights are illegal. Check with your local Laws

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I think 20zmilleniaS gives the best advice... sorry. We are fortunate that clear or "euro" tails arent readily available for our cars. :x

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by extermin8r@Apr 21 2003, 03:29 AM
I think 20zmilleniaS gives the best advice... sorry. We are fortunate that clear or "euro" tails arent readily available for our cars. :x
I think the tails on the 01-02 give look hot! they're not cheap looking like the altezza/eruos and they look hot as hell when illuminated.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I agree....they are alright

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@Apr 21 2003, 12:06 PM
I agree....they are alright
Didn't someone fit the 01-02 tails on a 99 Millenia?

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
02 lights look nice at night...They have little circles right in them at night?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
In don't think that the 01-02 headlights fit in the 95-00 body rear end.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@Apr 21 2003, 02:33 PM
In don't think that the 01-02 headlights fit in the 95-00 body rear end.
WTF did you just post!? bro, are u high!?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
They are different aren't they....slightly different shape. Therefore, the 2001-2002 Millenia taillights will not fit in the 95-2000 body style.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I just re-read what I posted.....I meant I didn't think that 01-02 TAILLIGHTS would fit the previous model years.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@Apr 21 2003, 05:15 PM
They are different aren't they....slightly different shape. Therefore, the 2001-2002 Millenia taillights will not fit in the 95-2000 body style.
Correct the shape of the tails on the 01-02 are slightly different from the 95-00 therefore, swapping will not be plug&play :(

·
Registered
903 Posts
The '01-'02 factory style tailights are not backward compatable :2muchcomp:

·
Registered
11,819 Posts
Altezza taillights for a mazda millenia....$700.00
Complete Bodykit for a mazda millenia.....$1200.00
Knowing that your millenia is the sheet and really needs no stupid aftermarket lights or kit.....priceless.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts