Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a highly customized Millenia. I ran into the car's owner several months ago, when it used to be gold. The owner is kewl and is willing to disclose information to other Millenia owners too. Go to the website on the pictures for more details.

Regards,

Last edited by seldomseen at Oct 15 2002, 05:18 PM

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
What the heck is that guy thinking. He totally ruined that car i'm sorry. You do not take a Millenia and rice it out like that. I'll give him props for the time/money/effort but it just isn't right. He could have done so many better things with that kind of money... he still has the stock deck! On top of that, his engine is dressed up like a typical ricer "modded" engine yet he has the N/A 2.5L!!! Argggg! :angry: I'm sorry it's just I can't believe what people will spend their money on. I work my butt off just to keep my crappy Mill decent looking and this guy is out there blowing money on ugly spoilers, paint, and interior work! Oh well it's his money... I just can't believe he thinks that looks good. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
WTF! :wacko: :wacko: :x :x :blink: :blink: :wacko: :x :blink: :wacko: :x :blink: :wacko: :x :blink: :wacko: :x :blink:
I haven't seen one Millenia body kit that I like. They're all ugly as hell. I won't comment on the spoiler. :x The airbags/hydros are cool, though.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn folks.................. this Millenia ain't all that bad! Or is it!? The only qualm I have about it, is the quality of the paint job. It could be a lil more shiny IMO..............

To bad the Mill is only a 2.5L

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Originally posted by seldomseen@Jan 7 2003, 09:55 AM
Damn folks.................. this Millenia ain't all that bad! Or is it!? The only qualm I have about it, is the quality of the paint job. It could be a lil more shiny IMO..............

To bad the Mill is only a 2.5L

:rolleyes:
Im gonna have to agree with u on this one. It does luk pretty ugly, but atleast someone took the time to do this to a millenia instead of buying a honda or acura and just have another one of those things driving around!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey man, don't worry about them haters. You gon always have them. To me that shit was tight. I'm about to start fixing my millenia up, I know it won't look no where as good as yours is though. Most people just be hating cause they don't have money to do what they want to their car. If they had the money they wouldn't do it, they would be to worried about what other people gon say, but if I was you I wouldn't change nothing. :D B) :2muchcomp: :p :)

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
As a certified hater/asshole I will say that car isn't that bad...Yes its purple...Yes its interior makes no sense..but its clean and nice looking...I like it...May not suit many peoples tastes but dont knock it...Give it props...Better than half of these mil's we see with jacked up mils on 19's and a system...

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Oh yea don't hate on the 2.5....I got one...AND WHAT? SAY SOMETHING...SAY SOMETHING

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hey I gave the d00d props for the effort/time/money.... Just not my cup of tea I guess. You can call it "hating" I'd rather call it "analyzing." Cuz seriously though; you can spend all that money on engine shit for a 2.5 and it will still not be putting out as much HP as the SC'ed 2.3L (which isn't all that fast.) He would have been better off skipping the hydros, spoiler, and engine mods and slapping on a SC... that would have been hella tight. Also, if I'm not mistaken this is the same Mill that I have seen on cardomain that was gold before (maybe different.) The way he had the car before the multiple paint jobs was the best IMO. If the site was working I would link it. And that car is not "clean" it is the exact opposite of "clean." :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by extermin8r@Jan 10 2003, 01:46 AM
Hey I gave the d00d props for the effort/time/money.... Just not my cup of tea I guess. You can call it "hating" I'd rather call it "analyzing." Cuz seriously though; you can spend all that money on engine shit for a 2.5 and it will still not be putting out as much HP as the SC'ed 2.3L (which isn't all that fast.) He would have been better off skipping the hydros, spoiler, and engine mods and slapping on a SC... that would have been hella tight. Also, if I'm not mistaken this is the same Mill that I have seen on cardomain that was gold before (maybe different.) The way he had the car before the multiple paint jobs was the best IMO. If the site was working I would link it. And that car is not "clean" it is the exact opposite of "clean." :rolleyes:
Opinions are like assholes we all got em' and they all stink :D You probably first seen this Millenia at custommillenia.com I posted a foto of this Millenia there when it was gold.

Being all flash and no dash is kewl.............and vice versa.

;)

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
I noticed the 2.5L isnt slow when its at speed already (50mph and +) It still pulls nicely...Its better when its above 50mph...Then I can hang/smoke other cars that aren't trying....

·
Registered
169 Posts
That car looks cool!!! Love the colour ( my favourite!!!)
Everyone else is just jealous!
It's definitely a head turner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not crazy about the interior! :wub:

·
Registered
169 Posts
needs a tint job! B)

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey guys.... i dont think that car was gold before. see . on car domain the car is from jersey or something. this millenia is from miami fl. i know the guy.i dont really like it. i think its riced out.but everyone has thier own taste.some ppl say he shoulda put a new engine and what not. honestly.i would never waste a dime on any performance stuff for ths car.to me, since i have a 240sx with a silvia it might be diff. but i dont see the point in wasting thousands of $$ on something thats still going to be slow. i have never seen a millenia putting out serious power. so engine mods for a milly are pointless IMO.but then again... making it look like it fast.. is even worse... :rolleyes: :unsure: ;) :whistle:

·
Registered
0 Posts
thats horrible. hey I have an idea. how about his next project is to rice out a lambo to look like a civic. seems his style. the only major interior change i would like to do is make it a black interior

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hey venom that's tight that you have a 240... do you have the Silvia badges and everything; those are tight. I was considering a 240 when I was looking at a car; I just thought that the price was a little too high for a kind of slow (when stock) car. However, with all the aftermarket for them they can be made hella quick I know! (w00t)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts