Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Weekend when I was going to my Girl friends, I spotted a hooked up Acura RSX, it had rims, drop, and exhaust, maybe more but that's all I could see... It screams passed me, and a little black sentra Vspec pass's with it... I notice the Sentra was an old buddy of mine I use to go to high school with so I gunned it to catch up to them

They were getting off on the high way. We all lined up. Rollin at 35 mph and raced from a 1st gear roll.. The RSX sat on my ass about a car and a half behind till 80... by 80 we both blew the stock V spec out of the water... the time I hit 80, I slowly started running away. The time I hit the brakes at 130 I had over 6 cars..on the RSX I was not too surprised on beating him, because i can beat really fast cars like moded Gt Mustangs...but i was hoping hed be more of a challenge since everyone talks so much hype on those new 6 speed RSX's

-ChRi§

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stock my maxima comes with 190 HP... only 10 hp less then the RSX

The maxima it self is a sleeper due to its light weight, and VERY high torque numbers ( 207 pounds of torque, stock )

I have Intake, Down pipe, High flow cat, cat back exhaust, and a few other surprise's, but every little thing adds up.

I never had my car dynode, but i speculate i have about 230hp to the wheels, and about 240-250 at the crank

The maxima has a lot of potential, im N/A and I hope to have some type of forced induction soon. I know maxima owners on Maxima.org with over 370 hp at the wheels!!!! And thats from a T4 turbo kit they make for our car at 13 psi...on a stock maxima with no othere bolt ons... so imagine if i got the kit ;)

( you maxima must be a moster )
Alot of people around my area would say that :D

-ChRi§

Last edited by MaxSpeedSE at Sep 19 2002, 09:03 AM

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Good deal man... props to you. I wish I could do more performance stuff to my milly... hell it takes care of a lot of these honda's w/ it's stock 210 HP :) I couldn't imagine what it would be like w/ the kind of power you could be pushing after forced induction :eek: definitely do that man... nothing like having a 4 door sedan that can smoke the hell out of these so called "sport coupes." set up a sounddomain page too. peace.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man for the props.. The forced induction is defiantly coming. I will keep you guys posted on that, and get some dyno numbers up. I will be around on these forums, my g/f has a Mazda 626, and she wants me to help her make it fast like mine.

Stick with your car, that's what I did with mine, many times I wanted to sell it, but I did not, and im so glad. Its always hard when a car is new, there is nothing for it...now I feel they have so much for my car I can never keep up.

Your car has just as much potential as anything els out there. So stick with it!

Good luck/Keep in touch

-ChRi§

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by 626GrL@Sep 22 2002, 11:19 AM
yep Maxspeedse's maxima is a beast! :D
What can i say :shifty: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts