Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello B-series enthusiasts,
Sadly this is the end of the road for my trucks and private parts collection. I have a 91' b2600i and a 87' b2600. Long story short, money is needed more than the trucks and parts. I have everything you want and need for these "unicorns" including aftermarket rare items, perfect glass on both, good straight bodies, clean interiors. All items must go so make a list and name a price. All items are used (as is) except for one of two lift kits, is still new in box and brake pads still new in box. The 87' has a Japanese head with the exhaust and intake opposite that of the 91'. Both were projects and never completed due to LIFE...... Sad to let go but I hope the dream will live on through someone with all these good parts, that shouldn't be destroyed, like so many have. I live on the southern Oregon coast so if you live close enough to come over instead of shipping, that's cool too. My email is [email protected]. Hope I have what you want and need for your rides.

·
Registered
1991 Mazda B2200
9 Posts
Sadly this is the end of the road for my trucks and private parts collection. I have a 91' b2600i and a 87' b2600. Long story short, money is needed more than the trucks and parts. I have everything you want and need for these "unicorns" including aftermarket rare items, perfect glass on both, good straight bodies, clean interiors. All items must go so make a list and name a price. All items are used (as is) except for one of two lift kits, is still new in box and brake pads still new in box. The 87' has a Japanese head with the exhaust and intake opposite that of the 91'. Both were projects and never completed due to LIFE...... Sad to let go but I hope the dream will live on through someone with all these good parts, that shouldn't be destroyed, like so many have. I live on the southern Oregon coast so if you live close enough to come over instead of shipping, that's cool too. My email is [email protected]. Hope I have what you want and need for your rides.
I need the right side "cowl" cover that is on the cab next to the window on the door. It is the black cover that goes on the cab just below the roof line down to the window level. Been looking everywhere, I live in Eugene, Oregon.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello B-series enthusiasts, Sadly this is the end of the road for my trucks and private parts collection. I have a 91' b2600i and a 87' b2600. Long story short, money is needed more than the trucks and parts. I have everything you want and need for these "unicorns" including aftermarket rare items, perfect glass on both, good straight bodies, clean interiors. All items must go so make a list and name a price. All items are used (as is) except for one of two lift kits, is still new in box and brake pads still new in box. The 87' has a Japanese head with the exhaust and intake opposite that of the 91'. Both were projects and never completed due to LIFE...... Sad to let go but I hope the dream will live on through someone with all these good parts, that shouldn't be destroyed, like so many have. I live on the southern Oregon coast so if you live close enough to come over instead of shipping, that's cool too. My email is [email protected]. Hope I have what you want and need for your rides.
Is the 91 an extended cab, and if so do you have the bucket seats and console?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts