Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I test drove a 2020 CX-5 Turbo, really like the steering and info system setup. The driver seat was way to hard my liking, my guess is I am use to lower end/quality seats maybe. Not sure if the seats would be the same in say the CX-30 or CX-3?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I guess this is why it's nice to have choices. A few here have bought aftermarket cushions for the seats that have worked well. Others like the firmer feel.

For me, the seats could have used a little more padding but apparently I am in the minority since these same seats are used in many of their models with few major complaints overall from customers. FWIW Mazda claims to have added more comfortable seats for 2022. Since I drive a 2018 I can neither confirm nor deny that. They would have made some changes to claim they made changes :)

I find the power seats to be very accommodating to my driving positions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I guess this is why it's nice to have choices. A few here have bought aftermarket cushions for the seats that have worked well. Others like the firmer feel.

For me, the seats could have used a little more padding but apparently I am in the minority since these same seats are used in many of their models with few major complaints overall from customers. FWIW Mazda claims to have added more comfortable seats for 2022. Since I drive a 2018 I can neither confirm nor deny that. They would have made some changes to claim they made changes :)

I find the power seats to be very accommodating to my driving positions.
I drive a CX 5 ‘14 and my only complaint about the seats are the integrity of the stitching and material that’s cracking on the bolsters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts