Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just need to know if anyone knows how to adjust the fog lights . mine seem to point in different directions on my 98 millenia.
by the way i love this car , all i've done so far is replace the air filter with a K & N , any other suggestions ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
there is a bolt that is black plastic directly under the housing once you remove the facia and that is how you adjust them any more questions e-mail me at [email protected]

As far as your K&N you should try Amsoil air filter it is just as good as power boost but does not let as much dirt in as K&N.

Last edited by millenia20z at Oct 24 2002, 08:13 PM

·
Registered
428 Posts
I got the K&N too. I also added yellow Accel ignition wires which make the engine run a little smoother. I have a Tornado air twister in my intake hose. I'm still not sure if it really aids in more power. My next agenda is a custom exhaust since there are no aftermarket bolt-on catbacks for Millenias. I like to get the Unorthodox UDP, but I rather have my accessories running 100%. Also on the agenda is Eibach springs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by MilleniaFalcon@Oct 25 2002, 08:06 PM
I got the K&N too. I also added yellow Accel ignition wires which make the engine run a little smoother. I have a Tornado air twister in my intake hose. I'm still not sure if it really aids in more power. My next agenda is a custom exhaust since there are no aftermarket bolt-on catbacks for Millenias. I like to get the Unorthodox UDP, but I rather have my accessories running 100%. Also on the agenda is Eibach springs.
hey let me know how your exhaust comes out .. im trying to figure out what mad creation i could do myself ...like you i appreciate a good unorthodox exhaust.... I wonder can i fit a toyota supra engine in my milly .. the wonders Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts