Mazda World Forum banner

For sale: Greddy turbo bolt-on kit 04-06 mazda rx8 t618z (ic)

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Mazatlan 
#1 ·
Bought this to fit to my 2005 RX8 GT but I now need to sell my car for something bigger due to starting a new business.

All I did was open the box to make sure all the parts were there when I received it so it is completely brand new and unused. I had to wait 6 weeks for this to be delivered when I ordered it and paid more then what I have it listed for as I need the space in the garage, so this is a BARGAIN.

I currently have this up for sale on Ebay as well. Pick up would be preferred but I would be willing to meet somewhere reasonable if needed. If shipping is required let me know and I will contact UPS for a quote. I'm currently at Cannon AFB Clovis NM

BRAND: Greddy
KIT: Turbo Upgrade Kit
APPLICATION: 04-06 Mazda RX8

INCLUDES: - T618Z 10cm²
- Type 31 intercooler
- cast manifold
- e-manage ultimate w/plug-in harness

$4000.00 Or Best Offer

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Bought this to fit to my 2005 RX8 GT but I now need to sell my car for something bigger due to starting a new business.

All I did was open the box to make sure all the parts were there when I received it so it is completely brand new and unused. I had to wait 6 weeks for this to be delivered when I ordered it and paid more then what I have it listed for as I need the space in the garage, so this is a BARGAIN.

I currently have this up for sale on Ebay as well. Pick up would be preferred but I would be willing to meet somewhere reasonable if needed. If shipping is required let me know and I will contact UPS for a quote. I'm currently at Cannon AFB Clovis NM

• Type 31 intercooler
  • cast manifold
  • e-manage ultimate w/plug-in harness

$4000.00 Or Best Offer

• Type 31 intercooler
  • cast manifold
  • e-manage ultimate w/plug-in harness

$4000.00 Or Best Offer
Do you still have this turbo kit?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.