Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2020 CX-5 Touring, and it's been a great car, just like the 2015 CX-5 Maxx Sport before it.

Recently, the fuel monitor has been a concern.

Until recently, its operation has been good, very responsive to changes, e.g., with low kms on a trip, up to ~150, when driving up a hill, a difference would be reflected on the monitor, but recently, it occasionally freezes on a particular fuel flow, and at other times seems OK. It is not as responsive to changes of fuel burn as it was earlier.

I reset the monitor, with no change, and took it back to my dealer for a look. They did no more than a reset.

It seems to be quite accurate when the monitor is checked against the fuel uplift when refuelling.

Has anybody experienced similar problems, the monitor freezing occasionally, and being less responsive?

As an aside, my normal consumption is 8.2 litres per 100 kms, with city and country cycles about 50/50.

On a freeway trip recently, about 150 kms, it was 6.8 litres per 100 kms, outstanding figures.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Strengthen the monitoring of circulars, especially the information of international circulars on air route closure and detour, to ensure that the air route is accurately assessed before the flight takes off, so as to ensure that air fuel consumption is not increased due to air route renault triber harga ;

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strengthen the monitoring of circulars, especially the information of international circulars on air route closure and detour, to ensure that the air route is accurately assessed before the flight takes off, so as to ensure that air fuel consumption is not increased due to air route renault triber harga ;

Are you on the right thread/forum??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts