Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i received an email from www.speedhut.com about getting some indiglo gauges for my 2k milly...and they asked me if i wanted to be part of the current model development progam..thing is we need at LEAST 20 signees....if anyone is interested in attaining indiglo gauges for their milly...go to www.speedhut.com and under WHAT'S UP? CLICK ON
** MODEL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM....and lets see how many people we can get to sign up as a group...so far i'm #1.

thanks guys

·
Registered
90 Posts
If they fit a 98 count me in. But I dont see a link for the millenia.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
You can find indiglo gauges for you 94 and up millenia on ebay. They sell for around $50. There are always a few there to bid on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
95 and some 96 gauges had the shift indicator in them. My 96 dont. I am in if they dont have the shift indicator.

·
Registered
11 Posts
indiglo's are nice, but they burn out way to quick.. my friend had em in his car 6 months later they died out ;\

dunno if they're worth it :unsure:

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
speedhut gauges are crap dude.... they look homemade because they are PRINTED using a laserjet printer or some crap, onto SHINY paper... It will be annoying during the day because of the glare. The best ones out there are the ones on Ebay for $39.99.. They are made by Initial K.... They have a surface identical to the stock gauges, and they arent printed like speedhuts. Theres no glare and they look like they came from the factory. My bro has the Initial K ones on his Probe GT...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts