Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I got bord, so I went out for a little drive. I am sitting at this stop light messing with my CD player when this GT Mustang pulls up next to me. My foot was kind of anxious for the light to change but then I noticed this guy was in his 40's, so I thought, "well, guess this is a no go" ,but I still thought I would tease him some to see if he was game, so I rolled forward just a couple of inches, but he just sat there. So, I go back to Listing to my music...and see the side lights change to yellow and know I got about 2 secs, at just that moment he rolled forward inching toward the light. So I said what the hell! Light turned green, and I swear I have not herd tires squeal that loud in my life... two torque monsters ripping threw the rubber... I sat right next to him to 30, when I shifted into 2nd, I started to pull. Time I hit 100 I had about 3 and a half cars on him. Then I hit the brakes hard because I was on a main road, and that's just asking to be pulled over.

Night Rides are Fun :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was the newst body style..like 99 +

·
Registered
428 Posts
Wow! You kicked the ass of a 265hp pony car that does 0-60 in the 6's! (w00t)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by MilleniaFalcon@Sep 25 2002, 07:02 PM
Wow! You kicked the ass of a 265hp pony car that does 0-60 in the 6's! (w00t)
Howdy

How ya doing?

Yes... He was one of many... ask my g/f and my close friends. I love to pick on mustangs, it may have 260 hp, but thats to the crank to the wheels its probly around 240...and with all my mods im pushing that easy... and if you look up a stock maxima...its 0-60 is 6.6 =)

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
At least you tried! :huh:

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
SEPTEMBER 25th......OCTOBER 12th........FEB 3rd......

seldom posts months later....."At least you tried".....I Dont get it

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by Milleniahead@Mar 3 2003, 02:19 PM
SEPTEMBER 25th......OCTOBER 12th........FEB 3rd......

seldom posts months later....."At least you tried".....I Dont get it
what's it to you!?!? :angry: :(

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@Mar 3 2003, 10:59 PM
he misses you
U Think!?!? :magic:

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
WTF YOU TRYING TO SAY FOO

Im trying to undertsand your post...Its not coherent...Thats all....

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by Milleniahead@Mar 4 2003, 02:07 PM
WTF YOU TRYING TO SAY FOO

Im trying to undertsand your post...Its not coherent...Thats all....
sorry bout dat! :whistle:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@Mar 4 2003, 01:16 PM
About as much I miss work,oh well, back to vice city. Damn it, why don't any grand theft auto games have millenias
cuz nobody wants to drive them........

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Originally posted by seldomseen@Mar 4 2003, 11:30 AM
cuz nobody wants to drive them........
Ouch...that's rough, bro. :mellow:

Duncan :D

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Yea if the mil was in the game,

It would be only come in an S and it would automatically count down to how long you can use it...Have it for over 5min and the car stutters switching gears...Have it for 7min and the engine blows because the supercharger cannot last that long...

Can only get it once you buy the used car dealership and it appears in the repair garage...

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey screw you guys I brought my millenia new off the showroom floor. I'll take out the tank with my millenia man. I don't know if you guys now this, but theres a little button under the drivers seat that turns the supercharger into a rocket launcher.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts