Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy.. just found your group, I appreciate places like this that you can get specifics.. Great resource.. I am looking for a "nostalgia buy" 1984 B2000 SE5 I had one in High School, and loved it.. I am wanting another just to have and keep as a driver for myself.. Project possibly, prefer a survivor or daily user... Thanks in advance.. I am in Texas, but will travel for the right truck.. Thanks!

-F

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes have searched if not all of them then a whole big pile LOL. My state and nationwide.. I can travel to pick something up for the right truck.. There was one for sale about a year ago near me, and I hemmed and hawed.. and missed it. It was really more of a project anyway, would like something as a daily driver at least if possible.

·
Administrator
76 Posts
Yes have searched if not all of them then a whole big pile LOL. My state and nationwide.. I can travel to pick something up for the right truck.. There was one for sale about a year ago near me, and I hemmed and hawed.. and missed it. It was really more of a project anyway, would like something as a daily driver at least if possible.
Sounds like you are looking for a "unicorn"! Good luck to you sir, hope you find what you are looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts