Mazda World Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Your truck looks GREAT by the way!!
I am really grateful for all the help,I don't manage stress very well. LoL
I'm doing this at the most inopportune time you could imagine... I'm not a mechanic,I like to dabble a little. I want HAVE to get this thing done by next week, no other options...
I should have bought a better kit and in the long run would have spent less money. But shipping times have put me in a bad bind. Thanks for the compliment, it really is a 馃拵 that I literally just happened upon. I've gotten myself in a unique situation, my other trucks in the shop and I have to have this thing running. I should have known better than to do this at this time of year.

Registered
I hear ya......I always have an extra vehicle (or 3....tagged & insured...LOL) hanging around. I hate having to be held to a timeline, when I consider my automotive work as my hobby. Currently I have 3 Mazda trucks, a 2002 2500HD Silverado Crew Cab truck, a 2009 Hyundai Sonata, and a 1969 GTO convertible.......waiting for me to jump in them and drive them! This does not count my wife's and daughter's daily transportation! It also does not count the vehicles I have that are not tagged and insured........the Sonata is basically sold to a friend, but I need to get paid first! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You mean this? Weber #99007.675 ?
This one was widened a little to allow for an aftermarket cruise control cable.
View attachment 11032
No I was referring to the bracket that holds the cable from the top of the carb. I ordered it,I just freak out and start posting before I do research. (Normal for me)
I'm just stressed out with the time frame...
Again, I thank everyone who has put up with my shit and given me advice.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts