Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
why does it seem like the car is small?? even in my xbox game it was small... dunno if itll be much big for a coupe (i dont care what u say, its a coupe)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Eternal TL2k3@Nov 13 2002, 11:10 PM
why does it seem like the car is small?? even in my xbox game it was small... dunno if itll be much big for a coupe (i dont care what u say, its a coupe)
It's actually called a Saloon, not a Coupe or Sedan. That's the name for what Mazda is calling it..

The dimensions of the car are bigger than a Mazda 626, longer and wider.. rear seat room won't be as big as a Maxima, but probably right in line with the Millenia I have now.

·
Registered
517 Posts
xbox rocks... okay just had to plug that in there... as for its dimensions, still seems small to me... i cud be mistaken... ill hold judgement til the car comes out and i sit in the back

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Eternal TL2k3@Nov 15 2002, 05:18 PM
xbox rocks... okay just had to plug that in there... as for its dimensions, still seems small to me... i cud be mistaken... ill hold judgement til the car comes out and i sit in the back
It will probably be snug from what I read but it will be as good as the 3 series or the A4... so that's enough for me.

·
Registered
517 Posts
btw, the title says READ EM AND WEEP... wasnt aware u cud read pictures... should choose your words more carefully

1 - 13 of 13 Posts