Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member in this forum. I purchased a new 2000 CC Mazda 6 executive model in May and I hope to learn more about my car from this forum.

My Mazda 6 has done about 12,000KM of mileages now and it is giving me problem as follow:
The car at all the traffic stop idling, the engine rpm will drop from the usual 750 rpm to about 500 rpm and engine start to vibrate very badly (not enough power to run the engine) Condition:
a) The engine has warmed up already (about 15 mins into the driving).
b) The i-stop is disabled (so that the vehicle will not stop during traffic light).
c) The air-con is off (no air-con, with fan only).
d) The auto transmission can be N or D not different to the rpm.

Feedback to agent and they said it is normal and is a feature to all Mazda because of the Blue Efficiency program (mean the factory has intentionally disable all the idling adjustment, the engine will base on the mapping sensor to automatically adjust the idling speed) . However, I am not happy because technically, it does not make sense, how can the factory allow the engine speed to drop to 500 rpm during idling and it is clearly seen that the engine need more power (rpm) or fuel.

All Madza owners please help, does any one of your cars have this problem (my car is only about 5 months old) ?

Thanks and Regards,
Loy:frown:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This vehicle is only a few month old, I have check all hoses. There is no crack. Thanks for your input.
Regards,
Loy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts