Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because of my work schedule I had a cx-5 turbo for a loaner while my oil was changed. All I can say is my gawd, I can’t imagine that engine in a 3, even more so in the Miata. Someone ticked me off starting up a on ramp at 30 mph, and wasn’t accelerating so I punched it around the idiot, and this is a short on ramp, went from 30-70 almost instantly 😳

· Administrator
360 Posts
Because of my work schedule I had a cx-5 turbo for a loaner while my oil was changed. All I can say is my gawd, I can’t imagine that engine in a 3, even more so in the Miata. Someone ticked me off starting up a on ramp at 30 mph, and wasn’t accelerating so I punched it around the idiot, and this is a short on ramp, went from 30-70 almost instantly 😳
I have a na CX-5 and even it has decent pick up.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had wanted to get a slightly used CX30 turbo but just couldn't make the monthly payment work. The dealers have a ton of CX-5s but few CX-30s, at least around me so the deals on the 30 weren't as good as for the 5. So, I got my second 5 and really like it.
I’m not a suv fan, but I did like the cx-5 or I’d get the inline 6 rwd cx they’re coming out with. Def like the fictional renderings of the inline 6 rwd Mazda 6.

· Administrator
360 Posts
I’m not a suv fan, but I did like the cx-5 or I’d get the inline 6 rwd cx they’re coming out with. Def like the fictional renderings of the inline 6 rwd Mazda 6.
Where I live we get around 13 feet of snow every winter. Some mornings I am cutting first tracks on unplowed country roads. I need the ground clearance of an SUV or I would get stuck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts