Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this truck so I'm learning as I go. I'm trying to diagnose a fuel leak on my 92' b2600i. it leaks even while it has been shut off for over a week. I looked under it and the drips come from where the tranny bolts up to the engine, so I start looking up top for something that is leaking down and cannot find any wet areas.
any suggestions on where to look? been trying to find a fuel system diagram, but no complete one yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The fuel comes in from the gas tank to the fuel filter, located on the passenger firewall. Then the fuel hose coming off the top of the fuel filter, goes to the pulsation damper, which is located under the intake manifold. From there a fuel hose leaves the pulsation damper, and runs up to the rear inlet of the fuel rail........you need to check that hose and connection to the fuel rail.
If that is not the culprit, make sure that the #3 or #4 injector is not leaking and puddling up and running off the rear of the intake.
Let us know what you find.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The fuel comes in from the gas tank to the fuel filter, located on the passenger firewall. Then the fuel hose coming off the top of the fuel filter, goes to the pulsation damper, which is located under the intake manifold. From there a fuel hose leaves the pulsation damper, and runs up to the rear inlet of the fuel rail........you need to check that hose and connection to the fuel rail.
If that is not the culprit, make sure that the #3 or #4 injector is not leaking and puddling up and running off the rear of the intake.
Let us know what you find.
thanks, I'll give that a try once the rain stops. Bear

1 - 3 of 3 Posts