Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

hey.. i've been looking for awhile now for a community where i could chat with other millenia owners.. the other 'boards' i had found out there pretty much sucked and were really few and far between.. think i found like 2 maybe?

anyways.. ima be perusing through here from now on and hopefully get some great ideas for mods for my car...

bought a '95 mazda millenia S about 5 months ago for $9,250 with 62k on the dial.. (just had to replace the radiator due to cracked plastic.. while in there i had them flush all the fluids and clean the injectors)

here's a list of all the mods i've got on so far:

235/45 17 kumho ecsta supra 712 on the front
235/45 17 pirelli P7000 supersport on the rear

17x7 koenig gt-r 5 spoke rims

30% tint on all the sides
20% on the rear
10% eyebrow

12" sub with 300 watt amp

blue/chrome conical intake with mounting bracket to rest on

here's a quick snap.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Make sure to weigh in on the "How did you find us?" topic in the Lounge, too...

Duncan :D - welcome!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome Fish. Sometimes I keep forgetting how sexy a Millenia can look. :santa:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Welcome fish..................the ride looks tight!....................................don't be a stranger alright!!

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Dood....the guy joined in november....and its now middle of march and your just now saying wassup. Dude, no wonder your post count is so high. :p

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@Mar 14 2003, 12:21 PM
Dood....the guy joined in november....and its now middle of march and your just now saying wassup. Dude, no wonder your post count is so high. :p
no member shall go without being acknowledged

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Welcome to Mazdaworld.org Fishbait!!!! Glad to have you

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hey fish.....welcome to the boards :shifty:

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey fish, looks kindi like mine, well except mines a 2000. why the rims though, they just seem kindi small. otherwise good taste. About the 10% eyebrows though, is that a windshield 1 or for your headlights, I just can't tell from the pic

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Is he still around this member........................................................................................................................

GOD I HATE WORK......................................................................................................................

Why do things have to revolve around money so much.............................................................................

Where my crack pipe (w00t)

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by Milleniahead@Mar 14 2003, 01:49 PM
Is he still around this member........................................................................................................................

GOD I HATE WORK......................................................................................................................

Why do things have to revolve around money so much.............................................................................

Where my crack pipe (w00t)
he's got a lot of money nothin' less than a twenty.................................

- nwa (dopeman)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts