Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving home at around 11pm from Blockbuster, was returnin a movie..

So I see this empty parking lot, and it's huge.. so I turned in. As I pulled in, I turned off the traction control. I sped up to about 45 mph, pulled the wheel slight left, and pulled the handbrake. Woooooosh, 180.

Then there's a left turn out of the lot, to another parking lot.. I took the left hard, probably at 50 mph, and I cut into the left lane on purpose.. I hit the wheel left hard, until the rear end slid. Then I cut it back slight right, and powerslid the car (not very far though hehe).

All in all, I had fun last night :)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Thats crazy man. I did that one time in a rental car. It was an automatic, I maxed out 1st in a lot, pulled the e-brake, turned the wheel, then punched the accelerator. I was 'ACTUALLY' burnning rubber with a saturn. I'm glad the cop down the road didn't see my smoke, or see the nice tire marks in the lot. Chalk up another one for the good guys :twisted: .

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll never do that shit with my mill! a rental? hell yeah! neva the milly!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll never do that shit with my mill! a rental? hell yeah! neva the milly!
Ahh you guys don't know how to have fun :D

Last edited by Shayaan at Sep 23 2002, 11:35 PM

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bahh you guys aren't fun :)

I'm going to have my friend tape me on his DV camera, and I'll put the video up on the site. When I get my RX-8 there will be a lot more 'fun' videos, like powerslides, donuts, 180s (forward and back), and my ATTEMPTS at 360s (I think I should be able to do it in a RWD car but we'll see hehe).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts