Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1981 Mazda 626 Hot 4.6L 5 Speed stick
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for more comfortable/thicker padded seats for a 1982 CB 626. Just wanting better seats for long distance runs etc. If modding needed, any info would be great.

Cheers...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you thought about after market seats?
Not @ this stage. Was considering staying with Mazda seats. Must admit though, the stock Super Deluxe seats in @ present may be ok after all. Will have to see how they go first long trip. Just wanted options for now, cheers...

·
Administrator
184 Posts
Not @ this stage. Was considering staying with Mazda seats. Must admit though, the stock Super Deluxe seats in @ present may be ok after all. Will have to see how they go first long trip. Just wanted options for now, cheers...
What about looking at local junkyards and checking out seats in other cars? Dunno how hard it would be to get them to fit bu Honda has some really comfortable seats.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about looking at local junkyards and checking out seats in other cars? Dunno how hard it would be to get them to fit bu Honda has some really comfortable seats.
Once I have the car here, I'll be heading to scrapyard for sure. I remember years back there were some Telstar Ghia seats that were nice...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts