Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be probably, a lot of headaches in the coming days and the site will continue to look odd in some places until I get around to fixing it. But we are on the new Invision Power Board 2.0, with a host of new features and more stuff coming!

This weekend (hopefully) I will be working on fine tuning the site to get it looking in tip top shape. The header is screwed up (yea, I know about that) but this thread is for just posting anything you may notice to be wrong with the site.

I am going to say this once, and once only though...

IF YOU WHORE THIS THREAD, OR TRY TO STEER IT OFF TOPIC, YOU WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY FOR A MONTH.

So keep it on topic, post what you find may look awkward in the ways of colors, images, etc... and be as descriptive as possible. That's the only way I can get to fixing it in a timely manner.

Thanks and enjoy! Feel free to ask questions on what different features do in the site!

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
ah shyt no whoring!? what?

um i mean, you probably noticed but the group icons were not up, i like the feature in the control panel that allows u to see rtecent attachments,

did u do anything about flood control?

if u can, PM me about the goodies the supporters will be recieving

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by DoN_BLaZe34@Oct 13 2004, 06:17 PM
i love what i've seen so far...as you changing the homepage as well??
[snapback]203913[/snapback]​
Yes, but that's not in the immediate future. Working on fixing the forums first.. the homepage is going to be completely revamped and the entire site will follow a different format than just what we have now, ie... 'forums only'. There will be a lot more content and goodies. Supporters will get more goodies than others -- and it won't last forever. Keeps it special for the people who decided to donate because when ads go live on this site... donations won't get you goodies any more :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay before t his gets out of hand... start a new thread to say "thanks" or if you like it or hate it or whatever... this is just for bugs and problems :)

R

·
0 Posts
man I like the way it looks so far, I know that there are going to be many changes upcoming so why dont we look at things when you start fine tuning things, this way you dont get hit with a million and one problems?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by reality1011@Oct 13 2004, 06:37 PM
man I like the way it looks so far, I know that there are going to be many changes upcoming so why dont we look at things when you start fine tuning things, this way you dont get hit with a million and one problems?
[snapback]203940[/snapback]​
The 'problems' I want to know right now so I can fix them... the graphical ones as well as ones that make the site seem retarded. If you see a button that looks out of place, colors that are off, etc... tell me about it so I can fix it. I am deleting posts out of this thread as I fix things.

T

·
0 Posts
the link on the mazda world logo at the top of the page does not work
404 error and the colors in the calendar are off.

R

·
0 Posts
ok then,

if you look at the buttons for the pages they are very weird looking, I think that they need to be more visually friendly,
that was one of the first thoughts when I came on to the new site

- in your control panel there is nothing under the subscriptions
- forum guidlines say that they need to be updated
- on the calendar you might want to change to a different font color, the white is terrible

R

·
0 Posts
just so you know its not the buttons page for the sub forums its the buttons page for the actual topics

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by reality1011@Oct 13 2004, 06:48 PM
just so you know its not the  buttons page for the sub forums its the buttons page for the actual topics
[snapback]203959[/snapback]​
I still have no idea what you're talkin about.

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
Skin selector.... will u be adding more skins the the selector module?

in the Calender section, the "GO TO MONTH" button doesnt work

members list section , email button doesnt work

R

·
0 Posts
look at the millenia thread, in the main page of the millenia thread you have the pinned topic "Who has the most miles/problems on their Milly"
right under that topic title there are page buttons
those page buttons are the first ones that I am talking about, they look terrible

the other page buttons in that thread are a little tacky with the grey boxes and they might be better if you eliminate the boxes around them...

is that better?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
NO WARNING METERS AHHHHHHHH! :'(

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by skiusa2004@Oct 13 2004, 07:34 PM
NO WARNING METERS AHHHHHHHH!  :'(
[snapback]203998[/snapback]​
Moderators don't have warning meters.. members on the other hand.... :D

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
:thumbsup: i noticed the group icons are working now

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Originally posted by Shayaan@Oct 13 2004, 06:39 PM
Moderators don't have warning meters.. members on the other hand.... :D
[snapback]204018[/snapback]​
I don't see any warning meters for the members though....are they hidden from me?

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Members should also have a Icon too. ;)

Especially the senior members :)

Besides that all the major kinks seem to have been worked out! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2004@Oct 14 2004, 08:46 AM
I don't see any warning meters for the members though....are they hidden from me?
[snapback]204219[/snapback]​

they are hidden from me too, unless there is a new way to warn people.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts