Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did an intensive search on yahoo yesterday an i came up with this In-Dash TV Monitor It looks great, but would it be possible to install? i wish i would have come up with a 4:3 this one is a 16:9 Screen (widescreen) IMO it's better but i'm concerned about the fit. What you guys think?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Cool! Thanks for lookin' out! Does the screen fold down or something for the CD slot? Looks like a double DIN size. (w00t)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i really don't know anything about it, if it'll fit or not and i don't think it's a a motorized screen i would have to call and find out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i called, spoke with chris, he said that that particular unit should fit a double din, he goes on to say that the screen is 7"x3.2" but the casing is 7"x4" but then again he's a salesman. He also said that the screen is motorized, it flips down for DVD/cd access. The difference between other motoriZed units is that this one is a double din Fit (According to Chris) and when the screen is up it fits flush on unit is is not an angle screen.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wow that looks Really good :eek:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah it does, but too bad i got in contact with the manufacturer, they would not be doing shipment on these in-dash until spring of next year 03 :angry:

Last edited by millblac98 at Sep 20 2002, 12:05 AM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts