Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone ever check out putting a GPS system in there mil? I wanted to get pricing on them...cuz it would be just sooo sweet hehe. Later

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was thinking about putting a GPS in and I found an Eclipse (not sure of model) that replaces the whole stock faceplate and takes up the whole space. It is not a flip, the screen mounts in the stereo spot with buttons surrounding the screen for CD, radio, GPS, DVD, etc... I like it because it is not the flip-out kind and it looks like it supposed to be there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
heres a pretty nice all in one gps/radio/cd player, expencive tho.. i found it on ebay for a buyitnow price of $520.00 new in box here ;\

milenia21, what was the model number of that eclipse gps your talking about? post it :blink:

- evol ;]

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
they are good if you go on a road trip and want to know where gas stations are and such, and also to find your way around other cities. but i agree they are pretty useless in your own towns, you should know how to get places.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
i have a portable one I do use it sometimes, I have a laptop mounted in my jeep like a cop car and I hook it up in there. They are handy sometimes but not really what i'd call a necessity.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
how do u not know how to get around in queens, or any borough for that matter, everything is numbered. I go up there once a year or so and i would kno my way around.

·
Registered
238 Posts
How many of us are in florida?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts