Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i got 17''s and im lookin for something that will make them shine like mirrors. i tried this turtle wax chrome polish, its ight but im looking for something that will really turn heads.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Mothers Chrome polish works great on the Millienia's factory 17" chromes. You should also know that, chrome polish performance is largly based on the chrome's plating quality.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I saw an advertizment for WheelWax. The stuff looked like it worked great. Check out www.wheelwax.com, and they have the usual speil how their product is the best. I was gonna pick some up, because they actually sell it at a retailer in colorado(colorado product?), but I spaced it out. One of these times i'll pick it up and give a testamonial about it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by Cavebone@Aug 30 2002, 07:45 PM
I'd use a good wheel wax and a good buffer/polisher
yeah me too

To shine up the rims, i just use a little of wax...it takes out stains in my rooms too.

-ChRi§

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I use windex.....try it

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@Mar 4 2003, 07:39 PM
I use windex.....try it
Windex does work..................But try using Mothers Chrome Polish shit is the BOMB

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by JoeLuv's MilAppeal@Mar 13 2003, 03:44 PM
What about on rims that aren't chrome, and not silver? I have Opal? What is recommended?
Do you mean you have like a powder coat on them? I never heard of Opal before.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
what is an opal rim?

·
Registered
0 Posts
my personally advice is to just clean them regular, nothing special, just keep them clean. it's unlikly you'll ever get it to shine then when it came off the factory floor, some chrome just don't bling.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Sounds to me like Opal is something similiar to a wheel having a Machined look to it. But, I'm not certain.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I suppose that could be it....WISH SOMEONE WOULD ANSWER ME HERE.....DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN!!!!

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@Mar 17 2003, 02:54 PM
I suppose that could be it....WISH SOMEONE WOULD ANSWER ME HERE.....DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN!!!!
I've been thinking the same thing! Oh Well....................

1 - 20 of 32 Posts