Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or even heard of this stuff? It looks really good, says it protects against dry rot/cracking/uv and last 6 months. Rob. Fusor 250

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesnt every product they say that?

I perfer Mcguiers i mean they been around for a long timeeee and they are all amazing products
[/b]
yea i've used alot of Mcguiers stuff and they're all great. Never seen this Fusor sold, seen it advertised on a car tv show last week, looked different.

·
Registered
998 Posts
they discontinued the spray can, and now have the foam, I HATE the foam, not only can it drip onto the wheels, but generally speaking is never as good, and you can't layer it. I like the ruthless aggressive shine from the aerosal can, do 1 pass, you can clearly see it and layer until your happy

·
Registered
998 Posts
I bought the same solution, but in the spray bottle, I'm nto happy, first of all it really works the hand, some of us layer it to a wet reflective shine, or worse, with 32" tires you need ALOT of tire shine. I can usually only do my jeeps tires twice, and maybe the M's once and then I don't have enough left for another round.

plus, in the spray bottle, you get crazy overspray, not to mention because its not aerosol it comes out in chunks sorta, so it dripped onto the pavement, and unlike cheap tire shine, this shit doesn't just "wear off" takes a good few months for it to be washed away

·
Registered
998 Posts
which was never the case with the aerosal, I called meguiers and mentioned it, if they could pull up a record of evrything I'v ever bought from there they might want to change back, there salaries could very wlel depend on me

·
Registered
5 Posts
doesnt every product they say that?

I perfer Mcguiers i mean they been around for a long timeeee and they are all amazing products

1 - 18 of 18 Posts