·
Registered
931 Posts
i want that auto thingy!!!

cheers for the pix sim!

·
Registered
155 Posts
The piece on my dash is a bubble. I wonder if it is something for the climate control? I know my MKIV Supra had like 3 of those that judged the intensity of the sun, temp, etc.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
We all have the bubble and thats the reason why I thought it had something to do with anything, my buddy had an old supra too.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Isn't that black lump the temperature sensor for the auto button on the climate control???

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I think that might be under the dash, it says something about it in the manual, someone look it up to verify. I recall see mini vents just under the glove box.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi fellow enthusiasts...
This is my first post after reading this thread completely.
I Bought 2 HC Luce's for $300NZ out of a paddock.
One (1985) LIMITED had the pillarless doors and fog lights..etc and still sits in the paddock..

The other (1986) HCFS ROYAL CLASSIC has Hard pillars on the doors and no fog lights.
Also..
  • Different Tail Lights
  • Rear Parcel tray fridge and purifier thingy
  • Centre Rear arm rest has stereo controls
  • electric seats in rear powered from button on doors passenger side moves by it self while the drivers one takes the centre seat with it...
  • heated front seats
  • cruise control
  • rear air con controls on back of centre console and the wee vents in the roof
  • the massive ridicoulous fridge/purifier/aircon unit in the boot
  • front drivers seat all electric controlled
  • Smaller front Bumper?? I think...
Oh yer has the auto lights too..And an annoying beep when a hose comes off and you loose boost....

Mods all listed on luceunit.blogspot.com

Cher, G.

·
Registered
5 Posts
by the way never knew this site existed until some one pointed it out to me. never saw on google...

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi fellow enthusiasts...
This is my first post after reading this thread completely.
I Bought 2 HC Luce's for $300NZ out of a paddock.
One (1985) LIMITED had the pillarless doors and fog lights..etc and still sits in the paddock..
The other (1986) HCFS ROYAL CLASSIC has Hard pillars on the doors and no fog lights.[/b]
Welcome mate, I think you'll find a lot of like-minded HC enthusiasts on this forum. Your white car looks pretty tidy too :)\

I think it's fair to say that we're on the cutting edge of HC modification around here :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Heh heh nice one guys...
and hey everythings for sale at a price... I'd export to you for the right price lol ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
USDM HC people with the little black bump on the top of your dash towards the middle and front is supposed to be the auto temp gauge that adjust your temp based on the amount of light. It is supposed to work when you use the auto option on the vents. I don't believe mine works but it is an 89 and my ac is kinda wacky anyways. This info is in your owner's manual that comes with your car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
USDM HC people with the little black bump on the top of your dash towards the middle and front is supposed to be the auto temp gauge that adjust your temp based on the amount of light. It is supposed to work when you use the auto option on the vents. I don't believe mine works but it is an 89 and my ac is kinda wacky anyways. This info is in your owner's manual that comes with your car.[/b]
That's what I thought it was for.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It would be nice to see some scans of the Luce features.

You say the rear climate controls are in the rear armrest but I see from these pics that the sereo is controlled from the rear armrest and the rear ventilation is controlled form the back of the center console like mentioned above.

Wow USDM 929s really got shafted on the options, alot less luxury comfort. Those upper rear vents would be real nice to have, as for the radio controlls, well that would be useless to me.

As for the front seat, I have slept many nights on it while driving across Canada numerous times. I release the passenger head rest and the seat reclines 'almost' all the way flat, its not bad and alot better than sleeping in the drivers seat.

Does anyone have an idea about the bumpers yet ? Is there more features to point out ? this is interesting.[/b]
I am glad I am in Korea right now....In Korea we have the cooler, cd changer in the back, tv in the dash up frond (with cd/radio), along with a massage seat, power rear seats, heated rear seats, along with all of the controls for this on the center armrest. Also I have front and rear sensors..... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cool auto light!!! I though it first time in 2000's but that car already everything like 2000's!! I want one Mazda HC Luce :) I have Mazda HB 929 and Mazda HC 929 both not yet on road!!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts