Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know where to get custom headlights for LED bulbs? I can't for the life of me find anything. I know I can get led bulbs but I think the glass for the headlights will just reflect back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I did think about just getting LED bulbs but from what I've read if your headlights are meant for halogen then the reflective properties will not be good for LED, you'll end up losing brightness. Id really like to put in some halo's but it's like impossible to find any custom fit headlights. I found some on eBay that look tinted but they don't say led or halogen and the seller doesnt know :( ... 2000 Ford rangers don't fit, I wish they did there are custom headlights for LEDs on those.

·
Administrator
305 Posts
Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I did think about just getting LED bulbs but from what I've read if your headlights are meant for halogen then the reflective properties will not be good for LED, you'll end up losing brightness. Id really like to put in some halo's but it's like impossible to find any custom fit headlights. I found some on eBay that look tinted but they don't say led or halogen and the seller doesnt know :( ... 2000 Ford rangers don't fit, I wish they did there are custom headlights for LEDs on those.
I love Amazon because you can buy anything and the return policy is amazingly simple. Buy what you want, try it out. If it doesn't work you can return it to a UPS place or even a Kohl's takes Amazone returns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts