Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I bought my Mazda 3 a few months ago when it was still too cold to use the AC, but now that it is summer my car can get super hot inside and I noticed that the AC wasn't cooling enough. At first, I thought of taking it to the mechanic cause maybe the AC was broken, but while reading through the manual I realized that my car doesn't have an AC button to turn it on or off. I've been looking online for the same models of my car and they all have the AC button. So does anyone know if that is normal? What should I do?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, I bought my Mazda 3 a few months ago when it was still too cold to use the AC, but now that it is summer my car can get super hot inside and I noticed that the AC wasn't cooling enough. At first, I thought of taking it to the mechanic cause maybe the AC was broken, but while reading through the manual I realized that my car doesn't have an AC button to turn it on or off. I've been looking online for the same models of my car and they all have the AC button. So does anyone know if that is normal? What should I do?
Looks like you're in Canada - I don't know if that makes a difference. My 2018 Mazda 3 has a small A/C button in the middle of the climate control section - in the upper half. Here's a picture of a 2014 3 dash:
Car Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design Vehicle

The A/C button is in the upper half circle. The other option is to look at your owners manual. Have fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts