Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after extensive research...i've found a site that modifies Millenia's from wings to eye lid desings....i dont intend to do this..but i'm sure some of you have been dying for a site like this one..good luck!! :D
www.sarona.com

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Well that's news to me. That body kit looks sweet and I usually hate body kits. The only thing though; the spoiler, wheels, and even parts of the body kit look like they were all done in photoshop or something similar. Anyone ordered their taillights? I'm wondering if the stuff they are selling is crap.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Yeah, one time I called about the headlights like around the beginning of the year when they first gottem. They said they were running around $750.00 for the pair! I'm sure they have lowered their price to around $500.00, but i'm looking for around $250-$300 for those altezzas.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
If anyone is interested in the body kit listed at sorona.com......go to cardomain.com....There is a millenia listed as "Finest Millenia" that is orange and has that body kit on it. You can email him with questions I did. The price is outrageous

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2001@Sep 5 2002, 09:37 PM
If anyone is interested in the body kit listed at sorona.com......go to cardomain.com....There is a millenia listed as "Finest Millenia" that is orange and has that body kit on it. You can email him with questions I did. The price is outrageous
Yeah expensive in comparison to kits for cars like the Civic, Prelude, Accord et cetera........... holla at the dudes at this website if you're interested in a bodykit for your Millenia.

http://www.showcarbiz.com/

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in no way assoicated with http://www.showcarbiz.com/ nor do I own a Millenia but here is the information taken from there web page.......

A GROUP BUY FOR A CUSTOM BODYKIT
WE CAN MAKE ANYSTYLE KIT FOR ANY CAR

Thats right, we make custom bodykit(s) for any car, and any style you choose, we are a bodykit and spoiler manufacturer. Your shop, or you can start a group buy on any message boards/groups, and the orignal starter who organizes the group buy, and decides on a style bodykit, it could be anystyle ,will get a really really good deal on their kit for their car

Info on the custom kit:

1) each group buy has to be the same style kit, and
the same years all we need is 10 pre-orders of the same custom kit you choose $675.00x10 people with the same car, and want the same
design kit (that is a complete kit!) add shippping +$130.00 we would need to ship to a business address (any business address will do, like your work, or a body shop) after we get the pre-orders, we would need a sponsor car to prototype the kit on, of course the sponsor car will get a FREE Kit, but first we would need the pre-orders and the group buy organized and pre-paid before hand (please do not email us for sponosrships for this) After the group buy is complete, allow 5-7 weeks for us to make the kit, and we can ship the kits our after (if you want to make just one custom kit for your car, it can be expensive, so email [email protected] for inquiries regarding your very own custom design bodykit)

http://www.showcarbiz.com/

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by 20zMilleniaS@Apr 20 2003, 04:34 PM
Those tailights are still $700. They look like corvette lights.
There is another company that is willing to design a tail light for the millenia. but they want a rendition sent to them first.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by 20zMilleniaS@Apr 20 2003, 04:34 PM
Those tailights are still $700. They look like corvette lights.
Dang, that's mad expensive! I have yet to see anyone with them!

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Which tailights are $700? The ones on Sarona?

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@Apr 25 2003, 10:56 AM
Which tailights are $700? The ones on Sarona?
yes............according to 20

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
guys..... sarona designs is located around the block from my house... one of these days ill walk down there and ask them a few questions... I always see millenia's with body kits and stuff sitting in front. Always sick car sitting in front of the shop. I have seen every car that is on that sarona website in person. I dont think im cool for seein them but its an amazing sight to see what they do with these cars. Well ill get back to you when i find out the in store prices.
LATERRR

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thanks exclue. Could ya ask them to lower the prices? Give us the gossip when you see them. :D

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by excluesiveonez@Apr 27 2003, 04:32 PM
guys..... sarona designs is located around the block from my house... one of these days ill walk down there and ask them a few questions... I always see millenia's with body kits and stuff sitting in front.  Always sick car sitting in front of the shop.  I have seen every car that is on that sarona website in person. I dont think im cool for seein them but its an amazing sight to see what they do with these cars.    Well ill get back to you when i find out the in store prices.
LATERRR
In addition to what Falcon requested...............

If you ever get the chance, take some pics of the Millenia's...........I'd like to see some close ups and pics at different angles.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@Apr 28 2003, 05:03 PM
I actually like the kit, butteh "intake" slots on the side skirts could be bigger, andthe front bumper is alittle 2 ricey
:rofl: :rofl: sounds like you actually don't like the kit :rofl:

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
i havent had a chance to get by there yet, but i just remmbered.....
every month or 2 a burgundy color millenia stops by the shop, one of the most riced millenias u will see. He is the one that they got that crazy wing from (on sarona). That millenia also has//AMG badging all over it. Creative no, wack yes, adding 100 hp's to the ground, no.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts